Job Vacancy: Digital Inclusion Officer6th October 2021
Holbeck Together is looking for someone to join the team working in the field of digital inclusion. We are excited to be re-focusing on a broad digital programme, which aims to genuinely connect older people to each other, to information and to activities. This is a role within an expanding team which will be delivering and testing a range of existing and new initiatives and embedding the learning across our services.
Download the job description and person specification here. If you are interested in the role, please contact Matthew by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0113 245 5553 for a full job description and application form.
- Job title: Digital Inclusion Officer
- Location: Holbeck Together, Holbeck, Leeds, LS11 9NS
- Salary: £8,000 per annum (part-time)
- Hours: Part-time, 13.5 hours per week
- Contract: One year
- Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021