Job Vacancy: Tackling Health Inequalities Exacerbated by Covid-19 – Outreach Worker20th December 2021
- Job title: Outreach Worker
- Employed by: Holbeck Together
- Salary: £14,550, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays
- Hours: 22 hours per week, days to be agreed
- Contract: 1 year fixed contract, with the view to extending dependent on funding
- Closing date: Friday 14 January 2022
The project will meet the objective of preventing admission to NHS facilities. It will do this by increasing the social, psychological and physical resilience in older, frail and vulnerable people in Holbeck and Beeston via two delivery strands:
- Health and wellbeing support – health Buddies, wellness space, carers group, befriending service
- Supported physical activities – volunteer-supported health walks, table tennis, Dancercise (chair-based exercise), signing group
Main Purpose of Role
- To co-manage and facilitate the communications and administrations regarding inward referrals from GP’s in line with internal, NHS and GDPR requirements.
- Carry out individual assessments, triage and support inward referrals to access Holbeck Together services.
- To deliver social and health activities and services for client group and to coordinate project monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
To find out more about this exciting position, please email Claire Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 245 5553.