The Support and Advice service provides support to people in the LS11 ward. This includes home visits, Signposting and Referrals to other agencies.
We offer a befriending telephone service and welcome befriending volunteers for this vital role in the community.
We have a Health & Well-Being drop-in at St Matthews Community Centre every Thursday morning from 10am – 12pm. If you would like more information please contact Claire Holmes on 0113 2455553.
- Fire Safety checks
- Carbon Monoxide Detector checks
- Trip hazard checks / falls prevention
- Benefit checks / assisting with form filling.
- Housing issues
- House repairs
- Gardening – support to refer for service
Extra Support Visits
To help with all of the above or a particular issue
- Hospital discharge support
- One to one support
- GP/ Hospital apt Support
- Well-being Clinics – GP Partnership (Community matrons, OT, Nurses, Clinical Practitioners)
- Coordinating Befriending – calls and visits
- Drop in advice – held at The Old Box Office, 99 Domestic Street, Holbeck, LS11 9NS
- The office is always open to help and support service users and the community.
- Hamper distribution to the most vulnerable