Vacancy – Holbeck Together Chef27th July 2021
Holbeck Together is a small charity established in 1992 to reduce social isolation and loneliness for older people in the local community. Most recently, Holbeck Together has become the Community Anchor Organisation for Holbeck; working with people of all ages, building on its powerful track record of engaging, supporting and involving older people and families in their local community. Providing nutritious meals to the older community and families.
We are looking for a chef to support the catering service, along with our expansion plans. This role is a perfect fit for the individual who wants to develop their skills and work with a reputable charity.
- Direct, prepare or supervise cooking and other food preparation activities on a daily basis.
- Monitor and oversee sanitation practices to ensure that regulations and standards of cleanliness are always being strictly adhered to.
- Contribute to all food purchasing, budgeting and planning operations.
- Analyse recipes, produce menus weekly and make menu changes when necessary to keep customers happy and to minimize overhead costs when possible.
- Work with other charitable organisations for food deliveries.
To find out more about this exciting position, please email Claire Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 245 5553. The closing date for applications is Monday 16th August.