We’re Hiring: Finance Officer (P/T)17th May 2023
Do you have exceptional finance skills? Are you interested in being part of a small and busy charity working to support the Holbeck community?
Working closely with the Chief Officer we are looking for someone to lead on the day-to-day financial management of our organisation.
Title of Post: Finance Officer (P/T)
- Salary: NJC Pay scale 5 / 25 days holiday pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays
- Hours: 18 Hours over three days
- Benefits: Free parking, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays, subsidised meals, training opportunities, further education opportunities, away days, wellbeing package.
- Reports to: Chief Officer
- Office based: Holbeck Together, 99 Domestic Street, Holbeck, LS11 9NS
Main purpose of the role
To support the Chief Officer with the day to day management of accounting, ensuring that financial information is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner and that organisation procedures are followed correctly, that includes the day-to-day general finance tasks within the office.
For further information and an application form, please call 0113 245 5553 or email email@example.com
Closing date Friday 9th of June