We’re Hiring: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Officer17th May 2023
Salary: £26,000 pro rata, 25 days holiday pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays.
Total weekly hours: 22.5 hours per week including occasional evenings and/or weekends.
NOTE: This is a 2-year fixed contract, with a view to extending this dependent on funding.
Report to: Chief Officer
Accountable to: Chief Officer
Purpose of Role:
- To understand Holbeck Together’s approach to equity, diversity and inclusion, this includes the needs, concerns, hopes and aspirations of the people living in the Holbeck community.
- To actively seek to reduce barriers for people/communities to access our services and activities.
- To lead on equality, diversity and coproduction with partners to improve access to and service development.
- To empower people to feel valued and allow them to participate meaningfully in our activities and decision-making.
- To support those who are affected by multiple experiences of discrimination or disadvantages based on their race, gender, sexuality, disability, class, etc.
- To ensure that Equality and Diversity are embedded throughout all the activities of our organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To set a framework and action plan for our developing approach, review progress and agree actions where necessary.
- To develop policies and procedures relating to Equality and Diversity.
- To implement processes and systems to capture, analyse and act on equality monitoring and evaluation.
For more information or an application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0113 245 5553.
Closing date Friday 2nd of June 2023